Quality relationships are fundamental to success at home and work but the problem is that we don’t have a very good set of tools for understanding them. When things go well we use phrases like ‘we just get along’, or ‘we just seem to click’ – and when things go wrong, we say ‘it’s just a clash’ or ‘she drives me mad’ or ‘it’s no good, there’s no point talking to him!’ So, what if you had a better way of making sense of things?
Just like any skill you’ve learnt in life – it started with understanding – the notes in music, the ingredients in a recipe, the tools for DIY, the rules of the road.In this course you’ll learn a brilliant way of making sense of the people situations in your life. You will learn how to communicate more effectively with your fellow employees as well as your customers. Improve your impact and effectiveness at home and work.Whether you’re interested in people or just find some of them really difficult, change is possible once you understand what’s going on. This is true for men and women, young or old.
The good news is that you already have what it takes to be successful in all your relationships – it’s about recognizing the effective states and spending more time in them – a 10% increase could make the world of difference to you.
This training program aims to help you and your staff:
- Discover the three effective psychological ‘states’ that we all have
- Learn to read these ‘states’ in yourself and others
- Reduce the time you spend in the ineffective ‘states’
- Understand how to better influence others
Content and Overview:
You’ll gain insights to your success at work – what is your impact with your boss and co-workers? You’ll consider the same question about home – appreciating why things work well and why at times they might be difficult. If you’re getting into arguments with people, this is where you’ll find out why and we’ll give you some proven tips for getting out of this.
The course will help you to understand both what’s going on AND what you can do about it. You’ll learn techniques to improve the following:
- Parenting Teenagers
- Motivating a team How to hold difficult conversations
- Giving a presentation or public speech
- Surviving a toxic workplace
- Long term relationships
Once you know what’s going on between people – then you can do something about it. You can enjoy more successful relationships at work and home.
- You will learn how to be more successful in relationships at work or home
- You will start to understand the Psychology of relationships
- You will be empowered to Increase personal impact and influence with others
- You will learn the ability to read other people more accurately
- You will learn how to keep a clear head in difficult people situations
Who this course is for:
Anyone of any age who is sometimes baffled by their relationships with people and wants them to be more successful. It’s for people who may find themselves getting into conflict, needing to ‘read’ behaviour, influence people or who just want to improve a specific relationship but can’t quite figure out how. If you want to be a more effective husband, wife, parent, manager or co-worker then we’ve also developed this with you in mind. It is not therapy nor is it a magic solution. It’s a practical way to think about everyday people situations and how you can better at them.
The training program will use a mix of pedagogical tools:
- Case studies
- Presentation and Lecture Sessions
- Role Plays
- Fun Audience Activities