- Discover a ground-breaking model of Leadership that will help you manage yourself and others
- Recognize how our genetic programming influences our behavior and how to deal with that in ourselves and in others
- Connect with my team: Learn the distinction between lasting and temporary motivations. Find out an easy way to figure out what truly motivates them, then use that knowledge to improve the quality of their work and their engagement.
- Learn how to fire up engagement in my team, buy using two secret ingredients
- Generate trust, create a solid team, and boost performance
- Improve change processes, meetings and brainstorming sessionsHow is it going to help you (Outcomes):
- Discover a groundbreaking model – and manage yourself and others
- Connect with your team – and discover what truly motivates them
- Improve your communication skills – through powerful researched communication tools
- Fire up engagement in your team – by using two secret ingredients
- Generate trust – and boost performance
How is it rolled out?
- Step 1 – Understand that there are different states we go into when we communicate
- Step 2 – Identify the 3 states which create ineffective communication
- Step 3 – Identify the 3 effective states which create effective communication
- Step 4 – Learn how to move yourself and others from an ineffective to an effective communication state
- Step 5 – Identify how these states play out on your business and your life
- Step 6 – Understand how to use this tool every day in your business and life
Why work with us?
- The program is based on decades of detailed research
- This the most up to date insights into communication available
- We will assist you in identifying where you and your team are creating ineffective communication styles
- We will assist you in creating an easy to follow plan for more effective communication in your team and in your personal capacity
“It takes just as much effort to focus on a BIG goal as it takes to focus on a small goal. The world is waiting for you to set BIG goals” Stanley Beckett