The peak performance habits will take you to the level of extraordinary. We all want to be high performing in every area of our lives. But how? Which habits can help you achieve long-term success and vibrant well-being no matter your age, career, strengths, or personality? To become a peak performer, you must seek clarity, generate energy, raise necessity, increase productivity, develop influence, and demonstrate courage.
This course is about the art and science of how to practice these proven habits.If you do adopt any new habits to succeed faster, choose the habits in this course. Anyone can practice these habits, and when they do, extraordinary things happen in their lives, relationships, and careers. Whether you want to get more done, lead others better, develop skill faster, or dramatically increase your sense of joy and confidence, the habits in this book will help you achieve it. Each of the six habits is illustrated by cutting-edge science, thought-provoking exercises, and real-world daily practices you can implement right now.Peak Performance Habits is a science-backed, heart centered plan to living a better quality of life. Best of all, you can measure your progress.
What you’ll learn:
In this course you will learn about the following powerful habits:
1. How to Seek clarity: The first step is to be clear on who you want to be and what you want to achieve. Equally important is to be clear on how you want to interact with others.
2. How to generate energy: Actively manage your mental stamina, physical energy and positive emotions to “stay on your A game,”
3. How to raise necessity: High performers feel they absolutely must perform well. To emulate these high performers, you must also continuously stoke the “why” fire –– whether that “why” comes from internal standards or external demands.
4. How to increase productivity: How to go about achieving high quality output in your primary field of interest.
5. How to develop influence: Actively develop a positive support network. High-performance achievement is not possible without one.
6. How to demonstrate courage: Learn how to replace fear of expressing your ideas and instead learn how to take bold action.
Who this course is for:
- Team Leaders
How would your life change if you could say “I now know exactly how to be consistently at my best”? What if you had a field-tested and science-backed path to improve your life? That’s what we offer in the Peak Performance course.
This course answers three important questions:
Why do some individuals and teams succeed more quickly than others, and sustain that success over the long term? Of those who pull it off, why are some miserable and others happy on their journey?
What motivates people to reach for higher levels of success in the first place, and what kinds of habits, training, and support help them improve faster? Research has proven that with the right habits, anyone can dramatically increase results and become a peak performer in almost any field. Peak performance is not achieved by a particular type of person, but rather by a specific set of practices, which we call peak performance habits. We will line them up, explain them, illustrate them, and promise that whether you are a student, entrepreneur, manager, CEO, athlete, or stay-at-home parent, these habits will help you reach your next level.
What are you waiting for?
- Learn how to get more done in less time being more productive
- Learn how to be a better leader
- Learn how to develop better skills faster Understand how to dramatically increase your sense of joy and confidence
- Learn how peak performers are able to make extraordinary things happen in their lives and in their business
- Understand why some athletes are able to create amazing feats on the sports field.
The training program will use a mix of pedagogical tools: Case studies Presentation and Lecture Sessions Role Plays Thought provoking exercises