Do you want to have more business success? Mastering body language is the missing ingredient for many business owners. Nonverbal communication can not only help you be more effective in your business dealings, but it can also give you an added edge above competitors. 93% of our communication is nonverbal. However, we rarely think about our body language when dealing with clients, investors or at networking. We think about what we are going to say, but we don’t consider how we say something.
Research shows how we say something is even more important than what we say. This course is made up of the 6 areas every entrepreneur needs and how body language can help you succeed. This course will teach you how to be more effective in all of areas of your business. Body language will completely change the way you do business.
What you’ll learn:
- Customer Relations:
- Building Rapport
- Successful Selling
- Winning Client Relations
- Customer Validation
- Your Nonverbal Brand:
- Effective Networking
- Impactful Elevator Pitching
- Building Your Online Presence
- Building Your Business Team
- Lie Detection
- Finding Great Partners
- Connecting with Colleagues
- High Pressure Business Situations
- Investor Pitching
- Public Speaking
Who this course is for:
- Human Resource Director
Do you ever wish you could know what someone is thinking? Or perhaps you want to improve your own non-verbal communication? Body language is a great way to gain insights into how others think and feel, as well improve your everyday communication with others.
This body language course is based on scientifically-backed research, and is designed to teach you how to read people’s nonverbal behavior and improve your own. Whether you are a business owner, parent, spouse, employee, human resources director, teacher or student, this course will change the way you interact with those around you. If you have ever interacted with another person, this course will be useful to you because our everyday interactions are filled with secret nonverbal cues just waiting to be uncovered.
Why Is Body Language Important?
Up to 93% of our communication is nonverbal. However, we often only think about the words we say, not how we say them. In this course, we will review the face, the body and how it expresses emotions and even talk a little bit about the lie detection.In this course we give real life examples and tons of practical tips that you will be able to use immediately. If You Don’t Learn How to Decode Body Language Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later. If you wish you could begin to unravel the mysteries of body language, then this is the course for you!
- Learning how to build better customer relationships through the use of powerful body language.
- Build success rapport and learn to even sell better
- Learn how to increase the power of your brand through effective networking, powerful impactful elevator pitches and building your online presence
- Build more powerful working teams who communicate more effectively.
- Learn how to read others better which help with the hiring process
- Use effective body language techniques to help with high pressure situations like fundraising, investor pitching, public speaking, negotiations and much more.
The training program will use a mix of pedagogical tools:
- Case studies
- Presentation and Lecture Sessions
- Role Plays
- Fun Audience Activities